Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our Brand Managers by assisting in a wide range of tasks, including creating client campaigns, social media management, optimizing marketing mediums, and providing administrative support. Your contributions will directly impact the success of our clients’ marketing campaigns and overall brand strategies.
- Alleviate paperwork demand from Brand Managers, CEO and Marketing Team Lead.
- Support general administrative tasks that are delegated by Band Managers, CEO and Marketing Team Lead to facilitate smooth operations.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with brand managers to understand project requirements and updates.
- Brainstorm different advertising mediums and promotional methods that could be effective for specific clients and their unique campaigns.
- Create compelling email content and visuals aligned with client’s designated campaign objectives.
- Aid the Brand Managers in cultivating a positive brand image for clients.
- Assist Brand Managers in the development and execution of social media content calendars that are aligned with the specific brand’s strategy.
- Help Brand Manager’s effectively use social media management tools to schedule and publish posts at optimal times.
- Monitor and engage with the client’s online audience through comments, messages, and mentions on all social media platforms.
- Manage business listings across directories and platforms to ensure accurate and consistent information.
- Coordinate, deliver, and pick up needed materials & assets from suppliers and merchandisers.
- Assist in thoroughly proof-reading various written and graphic content.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject: “Careers: Marketing Coordinator”