Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
Are you a client-facing pro who thrives on managing relationships and ensuring client success? We are seeking skilled Brand Managers to join our team. As a Brand Manager, you will be the key point of contact for our clients. We value reliability, self-sufficiency, and organizational skills, as you will be responsible for ensuring that our team follows all company protocols and systems. While you’ll handle client tasks, our team of specialists will be there to assist you with any areas you may need support in. There will be a wide range of tasks, including creating and managing client campaigns, social media management, optimizing marketing mediums, creating both Facebook and Google Ads, and providing administrative support. Your contributions will directly impact the success of our clients’ marketing campaigns and overall brand strategies.
Brand managers do not necessarily know how to do everything but can get everything done. If you are an exceptional communicator and thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment, we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients – the primary point of contact and liaison between the agency and the client. This involves understanding client budgets, goals, objectives, and requirements, and ensuring that the agency’s services align with them.
- Take and deliver meeting notes and ensure alignment among all stakeholders.
- Develop marketing strategies and position the client’s brand by understanding the client’s industry, target audience, and competitive landscape. Collaborate with the client and internal teams to create comprehensive marketing plans and campaigns that align with the client’s objectives.
- Create, deliver, and present analytic reports and insights to the client and team.
- Manage and distribute monthly marketing budgets between various platforms to maximize ROI.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and work with clients to expand their marketing services. Analyze client needs, propose new strategies, and present additional services that can benefit the client’s business.
- Collaborate with internal team to provide clear briefs, coordinate project timelines, and foster effective teamwork to ensure seamless execution of marketing campaigns.
- Review other team members tasks to catch issues/mistakes and ensure quality and vision is up to ESC standards.
- Ensure all internal documents, communication, and assets such as client profile, docs, and files/folders are up to date and follow ESC guidelines.
- Assist and/or lead tasks for field specialists when needed.
- Solve random yet complex issues related to accounts, web pages, tracking, apps, plugins, etc.
- Accurately input and manage campaign data, supporting decision-making and record-keeping processes.
- Collaborate with various internal teams, such as Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Marketing Coordinator, and SEO/SEM Specialist, to ensure the creation of effective marketing campaigns, deliverables are met on time, within budget, and aligned with client expectations.
- Oversee and implement various marketing efforts, from start to finish, including but not limited:
- Social Media Management: Capture, create, as well as delegate, social media content calendars that align with chosen brand strategies. Visit client sites to capture visually appealing assets to be utilized in various content. Collaborate with the Graphic Designer, Video Editor and Marketing Coordinator to design and create visual assets for social media and engage on behalf of clients to maximize account growth.
- Facebook Ads: Develop data-driven strategies that align FB ad campaigns with specific desired business objectives.
- Website Maintenance: Oversee and implement updates to the website as required by the client. Work with the website development team to facilitate the creation of a visually appealing and effective website that is in line with the client’s brand identity.
- Online Presence: Oversee the Marketing Coordinator’s to ensure all business listings across directories and platforms are accurate and have consistent information.
- SEO & SEM: Collaborate with the SEO & SEM Specialist to assist in creating and implementing strategic campaigns that align with the clients’ core services/products.
- Attend various events to represent the agency and/or capture content with additional team members or independently. In sporadic situations events may occur after hours or on weekends.
- Stay in tune with mentions of the clients brand to ensure they brand is being accurately represented. Formulate and respond to mentions where applicable.
- Analyze social trends and adjust strategies for improved performance of marketing campaign.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities. Conduct research and analysis to identify new opportunities, provide strategic recommendations, and keep clients informed about relevant market developments.
- Coordinate, source, order, and deliver 3rd party vendors & assets such as print, billboards & radio.
- Strategize and coordinate with local programs, influencers, organizations, events, and non-profits in how our client can work with them.
- Develop and design technical marketing content, such as product datasheets, white papers, and case studies.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: “Careers: Brand Manager – [INSERT NAME]”