Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
We are searching for a highly creative paid advertising specialist to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be mostly responsible for the paid advertising aspects of our clients’ marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our clients’ influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you must also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Past experience in a paid marketing/media buying role at another agency is strongly preferred.
- Implement, monitor, and optimize back end Facebook Ad campaigns to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Manage Google Search, Google Shopping, and Bing Ad campaigns to increase clients’ visibility
- Create ad copy, graphics, and video content to be deployed in campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Communicate to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Stay up-to-date on emerging advertising trends and best practices to continually improve our clients’ marketing strategy
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Solve random yet complex issues related to landing pages, tracking, plugins, etc
- Ability to use paid marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads/Pixel, & Google Data Studio
- Proficient in using content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier
- Excellent communicating and writing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to self-review/proofread content
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Write, monitor, and optimize ad copy and website content related to Search Engine Optimization to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Proficient in using creating and scheduling content using social media tools such as Buffer
- Write and design e-mail marketing campaigns to promote products or services using Mailchimp and Klavyio
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject: “Careers: PPC Marketing Specialist”