Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy while increasing website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the marketing roadmap. Digital Marketers should have a solid understanding of how each channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. We are looking for someone with a well-rounded understanding of the digital marketing field, who can wear many hats and manage Print Marketing, Social Media Content, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, Content Writing, etc.
- Create, edit and share daily content and posts that increase the visibility of social content, improve customer engagement, and promote social media campaigns.
- Implement, monitor, and optimize back-end Facebook Ad campaigns to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Design, monitor, and update client websites to increase online presence and sales
- Manage Google Search, Google Shopping, and Bing Ad campaigns to increase clients’ visibility
- Stay up-to-date on emerging social media trends and best practices
- Write, monitor, and optimize ad copy and website content related to Search Engine Optimization to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Write and design e-mail marketing campaigns to promote products or services
- Communicate to team & clients on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Solve random yet complex issues related to landing pages, tracking, plugins, etc
- Use critical and creative thinking to best present strategies for different clients and their respective industries
- Ability to use paid marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads/Pixel, & Google Data Studio
- Proficient in using creating and scheduling content using social media tools such as Buffer
- Proficient in using content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier
- Excellent communicating and writing skills in English
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to self-review
- Time-management skills
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject: “Digital Marketing Specialist”