Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
We are looking for someone with a well-rounded understanding of the digital marketing field, who can wear many hats and manage Print Marketing, Social Media Content, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, Content Writing, etc. They must be able to manage & assist team members, whilst executing their own tasks.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy while increasing website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the marketing roadmap. Digital Marketers should have a solid understanding of how each channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Review and optimize the team’s completed work and provide feedback to ensure quality exceeds the client’s expectations
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Communicate to team & clients on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Design, implement, & oversee all aspects of our clients’ marketing including Paid Ads, SEO, Website Design/Management, Content Writing, Print, Email Marketing, Offline Campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate with department experts to improve marketing results by planning, monitoring, overcoming obstacles, and evaluating work to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare, measure & analyze analytic reports to measure against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Stay up to date on emerging social media trends and best practices
- Solve random yet complex issues related to landing pages, tracking, plugins, etc.
- Use critical and creative thinking to best present strategies for different clients and their respective industries
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to self and team review
- Time-management skills
- Ability to use paid marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads/Pixel, & Google Data Studio
- Proficient in using content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier
- Excellent communicating and writing skills in English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven working experience in marketing, particularly within the digital industry
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: “Careers: Digital Marketing Manager”