Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
We are searching for a highly-creative copywriter & Search Engine Optimization Specialist. In this position, you will be mostly responsible for the content writing and organic ranking of our clients’ marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our clients’ influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Past experience in an SEO Specialist role at another agency is strongly preferred.
- Write, monitor, and optimize ad copy and website content to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Setup and manage link building campaigns for dedicated clients
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Stay up-to-date on emerging digital marketing trends and best practices to continually improve our clients’ marketing strategy
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Ability to use social analytics tools such as SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightLocal, Google Data Studio, Facebook Pixel
- Experience with white hat link building techniques such as guest posting, outreach, broken link building, etc.
- Excellent communicating and writing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to self-review/proofread content
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Write and design e-mail marketing campaigns to promote products or services using Mailchimp and Klavyio
- Proficient in using social media tools such as Buffer
- Manage Facebook Ads, Google Search and Google Shopping campaigns to increase clients’ visibility
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject: “Copywriter & SEO Specialist”