Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
We are searching for a highly creative copywriter & Search Engine Optimization Specialist. In this position, you will be mostly responsible for the content writing and organic ranking of our clients’ marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our clients’ influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you must also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Past experience in an SEO role at another agency is strongly preferred.
- Write, monitor, and optimize ad copy and website content to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Setup and manage link building campaigns for dedicated clients
- Communicate to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Stay up-to-date on emerging search engine optimization trends and best practices to continually improve our clients’ marketing strategy
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Ability to use social analytics tools such as SEM Rush, aHrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightLocal, & Google Data Studio
- Experience with white hat link building techniques such as guest posting, outreach, broken link building, etc.
- Excellent communicating and writing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to self-review/proofread content
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Implement, monitor, and optimize back end Facebook Ad campaigns to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Manage Google Search and Google Shopping campaigns to increase clients’ visibility
- Proficient in using graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Write and design e-mail marketing campaigns to promote products or services using Mailchimp and Klavyio
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject: “Copywriter & SEO Specialist”